By Anonymous - 10/10/2014 21:51 - United States - Lemont

Spicy
Today, I finally lost my virginity. Too bad it cost me every last shred of self-respect and involved begging a hooker to take my money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 708
You deserved it 24 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That should have been a clear sign that it wasn't the right time to lose it...

Comments

some hookers have some level of standards.

Axel5238 29

My friend did the same thing. He's still never been a relationship, on a date or gotten a kiss. He still is clueless and immature when it comes to women. It's really sad.

The problem with society's obsession that men have to be sexually active to be masculine. Insecurity and lack of self worth are consequences of this mindset. Going further into it, women are called ***** if they let men "be manly" by sleeping with them. I hate society.

They feel the need to be masculine because society undermines their feelings. Guys have emotions, too, they're just programmed not to show them as much and it's actually ****** up. Double standards go both ways, my friend.

PrimeStarscream 30
Ajkrumen 18

Shit, that's just downright depressing.

What's wrong, FMLers? Sex isn't allowed to be used for stress relief? If you've ever even had sex before (and even if you haven't), you know that masturbation can only do so much for so long… if you're not prudish enough to ********** in the first place. If he has to use some extra persuasion to get with Sidewalk Sally, then it sounds to me like he has deeper issues, and could definitely use some relief. FYL, OP.

It's not a big deal, everyone is a prostitute in one way or another, whether it's for money or not, most people just aren't honest or objective with themselves about the reasons they had sex. Most people aren't very good their first time either, don't sweat it.

Speak for yourself. My first time I was told I was amazing. Over and over and over. That's probably why she charged extra, now that I think about it.