By Anonymous - 10/10/2014 21:51 - United States - Lemont

Spicy
Today, I finally lost my virginity. Too bad it cost me every last shred of self-respect and involved begging a hooker to take my money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 708
You deserved it 24 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That should have been a clear sign that it wasn't the right time to lose it...

Comments

At least your so called friend didn't force you to have sex with her old and creepy and married brother in law. I never felt so violated and betrayed. She think she did me a favor ridding me of my virgin status. All she did was scar me more then what I already was. They are both in jail now. Oh and I may be pregnant.

I'm sorry that sounds really sad but nobody asked for your life story

How does your friend force you to have sex with her "creepy and old brother in law?" Honestly you sound like one of those girls that have sex with a guy willingly and then turn around and say you were raped because he wouldn't stay with you.

jcast0627 9

Okay I thought the post said "involved me being a hooker to make my money." Either way it's sad.

missyfiona89 28

Your life will be complete when you find out that you'd caught an STD from that hooker:)

that's a discrace to a fellow illinoision

"she put a bag on my head.... still counts!" -lonely island

You had to beg her? I don't understand, hookers are supposed to lay on their backs for everyone for money, that's what they do. I dont know, man. That's kind of sad. But, you should've saved it. It should be with someone you give more than your body to

Depends what kind of prostitute he wanted to see. Some have pretty high standards and won't even bother with you if you're not the kind of guy they usually serve. There is a big difference between a crack ***** and an exclusive escort. Also some might refuse to have sex with very young customers. An exclusive escort could easily charge a 1000 dollars for one hour. They won't sleep with everybody even if you have the money.

Well, most women these days do not want sex and have extremely high standards, so I can somewhat understand the predicament.

who cares about virginity just move on with life!