By that guy - 18/11/2014 00:19

Today, I failed my driving test before even leaving the DMV parking lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 655
You deserved it 30 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

On the plus side if you're going to fail your driving test you might as well get it done early. Now you can get the **** out of the DMV a little quicker than usual... unless of course you're stuck waiting for someone to pick you up 'cause you can't drive.

FYLDeep 25

I don't ******* know. Ask someone else.

Comments

saIty 17

Did you forget to buckle up? Or did you accidentally put it in reverse?

ikickgingers 15

They scan the registration here in ny before you start... illegal car = fail...

A lot of people don't get out of the parking lot.

That's okay, it happened to my cousin, too. Now you know what you need to work on!

lmaoatall 6

And the handicapped man in the wheelchair writes...today, at DMV, I was getting my new wheelchair lift system inspected, an asswipe hit me in the crosswalk. He ran the stop and was going the wrong way. Fml.

KiddNYC1O 20

You're right, maybe he blew a STOP sign. Lol.

christa953 12

I'm guessing op forgot their seatbelt, or maybe didn't know the hand signals.

I failed as I was leaving the parking lot of the testing area, forgot to yield right of way.

AshleyCole 0

That parallel parking before hand is a bitch. I failed mine the first time before leaving the parking lot because of that.

ididntdoit1980 8

Aren't you glad you spent all that money on driver's education just to find out you still can't drive?

I did that 600 dollars on a driving course to fail the driving portion and be told you shouldn't go get your license for a long time. All motivation gone.