By Chaosfigure - 03/09/2017 13:00

Today, after my driving instructor told me I should pass without any worries at all, I completely failed. I was hit by another car. While parked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 919
You deserved it 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chessu 21

If you were hit, surely that was not your fault? I'd contest it.

How'd you do that? Did your instructor not cover not being hit by other cars while parked?

Comments

How'd you do that? Did your instructor not cover not being hit by other cars while parked?

You were hit by another car? Or you hit another car? Pretty sure YDI if the car was parked.

"I was hit by another car. While parked." Seems pretty straightforward!

chessu 21

If you were hit, surely that was not your fault? I'd contest it.

jaraht 4

I don't know about other states, but in Ohio being involved in a car accident is automatic failure even if it's not your fault because the instructors cannot investigate a crash.

Did you park your car in the centre of a busy intersection?

I’ll say! That’s the second thing you learn while driving. First, where are the brakes. Second, evasive maneuvers while parked.

To everyone who disliked this; your lack of a sense of humor makes me sad.

Wait, why did you fail if the other car hit you?

gobiteme2 34

I guess the instructor didn't cover filling out an accident report while parked.

Notice that OP doesn't specify WHERE they parked...essentially they could have parked in the middle of the road and gotten slammed into by someone.

Don't worry, I was rear ended by a drugged out trucker hauling propane while taking my first driving test at age 17. They made me take the test over because I was not finished. I was waiting to turn into the parking lot of the drivers facility when it happened. FML