By that guy - 18/11/2014 00:19

Today, I failed my driving test before even leaving the DMV parking lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 655
You deserved it 30 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

On the plus side if you're going to fail your driving test you might as well get it done early. Now you can get the **** out of the DMV a little quicker than usual... unless of course you're stuck waiting for someone to pick you up 'cause you can't drive.

FYLDeep 25

I don't ******* know. Ask someone else.

Comments

Don't feel to bad same thing happened to me.

You should be on Canada's/America's worst driver.

Try to avoid starting the engine before the examiner is in and running them over. Didn't work for me but maybe you'll have more luck.

perdix 29

Driving is overrated. It's one of those things that kids look forward to doing, and once they do it, they wonder why they wanted to deal with that hassle in the first place. Like shaving. The only thing worth waiting for is sex.* Now you have an excuse to be driven around for a while. *That's my theory. If I ever get some, I'll let you know how it goes.

I did the same. Was it parallel??? **** parallel!!!!!

It's a privilege that gives you freedom, opportunities, and new challenges! Keep trying for it OP! Don't give up an opportunity for freedom.

I had to take mine two times, I did everything right except 1 thing..... A bad left hand turn and the reason was, they added a new light in town that changed faster than a person could walk across the street. It's fixed now. So OP could be a great driver.

I don't have a lincense yet so it could always be worse.

Randomnessmoi 0

I'd hate to be in a car with you...