By Anonymous - 04/11/2009 21:42 - United States

Today, I drove three and a half hours to surprise my long distance boyfriend for our anniversary. He was out of town. Where was he? Three and a half hours away trying to surprise me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 615
You deserved it 8 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WTFpancakes 0

Well at least you both had your hearts in the right place!

Comments

At least you are both thinking about each other.....

That sucks. I can totally see that happening with me and my boyfriend as well. We live four hours apart. We actually also just had our anniversary. I hope you were still able to spend some time with each other.

And I thought you were gonna catch him cheating on you. -_-'

That's a totally bitchin FML. You all were both on the same page. That only qualifies as a situational FML. Overall, it's pretty awesome.

So it's more of an FMD, then. Or an FM3.5H.

Oh, come on. He's not cheating on you....he has the same romantic spirit that you have. Think of it this way...you two have a great funny story to tell your grandchildren. Laugh about it and realize how lucky you are.

What we have here is a... failure to communicate.

iloveblackshirt6 0

they were trying to SURPRISE eachother...if the communicated about it it would be a surprise. dumbass

......way to miss the point of that comment.

habesjn 0

This is a good FML though. It's not disastrous and it's not like "he was ******* his roommate's sister!" No, it was a **** my life in a good way. You love eachother.