By Ali (New York) - 24/06/2011 03:01 - United States

Today, I dislocated my collarbone while trying remove my bra without taking off my shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 280
You deserved it 36 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That must have been fun explaining that to the doctor

RainbowHeadache 2

I do that all the time but without the dislocating bit. Must have been one vicious contraption to dislocate your clavicle like that.

Comments

ouch, that sucks.. Next time take the shirt off then the bra?

I have done that and realized it's pointless because you are going to end up taking your hands out of the shirt to take it off. You should have just done it the normal way.

I have done that and realized it's pointless because you are going to end up taking your hands out of the shirt to take it off. You should have just done it the normal way.

I don't take my arms out of the shirt.. Pull one strap out of the armhole and put your hand up through it, pull strap down past elbow. Then pull bra out of other armhole. Can't really do it with long sleeves but I don't wear them anyway..

carmenm 6

well you must be kinda stupid, how on earth would that dislocate ur shoulder

BrittanyPernell6 0

you could have even taken your shirt off just not pulled it over your head if u didn't want to mess up your hair or something just saying been there done that never had this happen n didn't know it could with this task **** bras lol

Hehe, dumbass...hope you're alright, though. I've done my share of stupid things. I almost broke my foot jumping off a three foot ledge. It's all in the positioning. Get well soon!

eminemchick 19
BlueShai 0

Are you ******* retarded? I take off my bra with my shirt on all the time. How in the world did you accomplish that?