By Damn You Fortnite - 17/08/2018 15:00

Today, I discovered that my little brother sold my PS2, 3 and 4 along with all of my games in exchange for credits to use in Fortnite. I've had some of that stuff since before he was born. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 144
You deserved it 188

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It hurts just reading that. I feel your pain, bro.

Freksaivei 10

I would like to know what your parents did.

Comments

Nhayaa 21

Seems like he needed a looot of credits...

Reminds me of the time my older brother wanted to borrow my PS3 because he is an Xbox user, but he had a friend with a PS3 who he wanted to play with. I let him borrow it, next thing I know he does a factory reset on it so he could have a "fresh" start on a system that wasn't even his and he wasn't going to keep it. Said he didn't think it was an issue since I had a PS4 and didn't play the 3 anymore. I had so many memories on that thing. I hope your brother has to pay back every cent. Or at least track down the people who bought your stuff.

Sounds like it's time to delete his account.

That little asshole! I'd say tell your parents, but considering this is FML, most parents on this site show major favoritism toward the siblings of the OP. I am so sorry, OP, that is painful to even read!

TxKitten79 10

I'd be calling the cops, brother or not.

Time to beat the shit out of your little brother

step 1: accept that you have a problem. Your brother needs help. even I'm not that bad.