By Damn You Fortnite - 17/08/2018 15:00

Today, I discovered that my little brother sold my PS2, 3 and 4 along with all of my games in exchange for credits to use in Fortnite. I've had some of that stuff since before he was born. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 144
You deserved it 188

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It hurts just reading that. I feel your pain, bro.

Freksaivei 10

I would like to know what your parents did.

Comments

It hurts just reading that. I feel your pain, bro.

DraftHail614 17

On Fortnite of all games? If he were my little brother, I wouldn't think twice about becoming an only child.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why? Just cause you get older doesn't mean you can't enjoy old games anymore. I still regret the day we sold our super Nintendo

The only thing that's sad here is you.

DraftHail614 17

Richard, I like you, and I'd like to keep it that way. You just don't understand.

It's only sad if you let it become an unhealthy obsession where you forget that you're an adult and you skip out on adult responsibilities or you lose touch with reality, but that can even happen with modern games.

Mathalamus 24

Clearly, you never experienced how good ps1+ games are.

DMA 11

What an all-around odd post. 1. Even if you're right and the OP needs to move on, that doesn't mitigate having three generations of consoles and various games stolen. 2. Plenty of people have lives and still collect retro tech (e.g. YouTube's 8-Bit Guy, Ashens, Techmoan, LGR, etc). 3. Dunno how old you are, Rick, but I get the impression you're up there in years. Is it time for you to grow up and move on from an app/site whose core demographic seems to be teens and those in their mid-twenties? Is it just sad that you frequently post puerile sex jokes on here?

Ad hominem is a logical fallacy, my friend...

tounces7 27

Has nobody ever noticed Richard's comments are not meant to be taken seriously?

Wow you let him get away with it? well revenge is a dish best served with a deleted game 🤔😎

unfortunately fortnite saves to your account, so it wouldn't do much.

Freksaivei 10

I would like to know what your parents did.

thatslifeiguess7 16

me too little brat I can't imagine how you feel

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Welk I know who will get you a PS2, PS3, PS4 and all your games... And I also know who won't be playing Fortnite for a long time...

Time to delete fortnite for a year, and make him pay it all back with his allowance

Since your little dick brother bought the new game with your things then the Fortnite game is technically yours. Don’t let him play without paying “rent or royalties” first. Win-win

Just go get it back from whoever he sold it to, wasn’t his to sell.

ViviMage 38

He sold these items for credits in the game which may not be refundable to turn back it into cash. Usually micro transactions/game currency can't be reversed and the game's TOS states this. Course, the seller should have verified the brother actually owned these items.