By fourfootnine - 07/03/2011 13:47 - United States

Today, I discovered that I'm short enough to be legally considered a midget. My daughter now wants to bring me to school for show and tell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 717
You deserved it 4 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

H3adFonHyStRiA 0

well don't disappoint the kid. you should dance around and sing a song too.

That's a little insensitive of your daughter. You'll feel better shortly, though there's a small chance I'm wrong.

Comments

haha I'm 13, and I'm decently close to my parents

haha im 5'5":) buttttttt I'm 13 so ithink that would be illegal...;):) lmao:)

I'm 5 foot and I honestly am very happy being short and have never had a problem with it and would feel really insecure if I were taller! However people do tend to think that, because I am small, its perfectly OK to, after only knowing me a couple of minutes, announce how cute I am and then PICK ME UP! I am NOT a toy!

It's okay cass85, I'm just shy of 5' (4'11 &3/4") and it happens to me all the time. I just accept the fact that people will always think that us being short is adorable. We're fun-size!

islandcarrie 2

I'm 4 8. getting treated like a cute pet sure gets old, and i can't count how many times people have come up and said wow your short, stating the obvious much?

reneedel 4

Haha. I have nothing to add, OP, except we're the same height. Everyone at work is like "....MIDGET!"

Be happy that you have a girl friend! *forever alone*

i so misread that! rofl. *big hug* you arn't that short!

Well, to be a 'legal midget', she has to be a maximum of 4'9. So do with that what you will :) anyhow, I'm 5'3.5 (feet) and surprisingly, I'm taller than quite a few people in my year! = weird, isn't it?

wow a member of the munchkin guild is on fml? alright!

softballer22 0
debbster7 18

hahaha I know how you feel!!! every day people come and call me midget just because I'm an inch under the legal definition. Don't worry OP, shorter is always better(;