By insomnitude - 05/03/2011 06:55 - United States

Today, I got mugged by a midget. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 768
You deserved it 13 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So would you say you're short on cash now?

perdix 29

Did he point the gun at you and say, "Stick 'em down?"

Comments

So would you say you're short on cash now?

rd_404 0

haha funniest commet on one of the funniest fmls

#1 must be taking charlie sheen - winning!

shanemc1991 0

I'd say the midget made short work of him.

Morenna4 0

YDI for underestimating midgets aha .

abasio 1

I can't imagine a more insulting term than "little people"; that's just wrong on so many levels. At leat midget is more of a technical thing and doesn't sound like something from a fantasy novel.

I agree with #72. Whatever word is used will eventually develop the same negative connotation and have to be replaced with some other generic term. I'd much rather be a "midget" than a "little person" or "dwarf". Little people always makes me think of leprechauns or children. At least "midget" doesn't sound twee and cutesy.

Altosax 4

I agree with 77, though a midget and a dwarf are two different things.

all4pooh 4

Actually they prefer to be called 'little people'

77, do u play World Of Warcraft? cuz I'm pretty sure that's the only place there is a difference

The legal height for someone under the height of 4'8'' and over the age of 18 is midget. A dwarf is someone with abnormally small limbs (i.e.-arms and legs) and torso and a regularly sized head. No, the correct term is NOT little people.

I think the correct term is "fun size"

xkiwixqueenx 0

You know them all? Yeah I didn't think so. Maybe you think a majority of them like being called one over the other, but probably not all.

supernerd352 7

im a dwarf... in world of warcraft :/

72: I'm a little person. all of my 'little' friends prefer little people. Speak for yourself, the 'M' word is very insulting.

Omg and midgets and dwarfs are the same thing... just different words. honestly.

WillDaBeast83 0

I'll call a midget whatever I feel like.

jaybay13 0

My sister is a LITTLE PERSON and it is not offensive neither is the word dwarf. The M word is extremely offensive so obviously you don't know anything.

Gondile 4

Trap the midget in a guitar case.