By fourfootnine - 07/03/2011 13:47 - United States

Today, I discovered that I'm short enough to be legally considered a midget. My daughter now wants to bring me to school for show and tell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 717
You deserved it 4 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

H3adFonHyStRiA 0

well don't disappoint the kid. you should dance around and sing a song too.

That's a little insensitive of your daughter. You'll feel better shortly, though there's a small chance I'm wrong.

Comments

Hey OP don't feel too bad, there are plenty of short people in the world, I mean I'm only four inches taller than you lol.

You can tell you're 13 from your picture.

get that handicap sticker! better parking

Don't worry I'm sure you will grow taller when you're older! ;) Why not endulge your kid and go to school?

Decodedman 1

I notice a distinct lack of women chiming in with how cool they are with MEN being short too. Cuz women aren't shallow or anything. So i've been told. :/

@82- We women do tend to be shallow (not all of us!), but fortunately many find short guys the perfect size! Shorter girls can reach them easier to plant a smooch, too =] I knew a guy that was 5'4 and let me tell you, I have been hard-pressed to find a more friendly, masculine, yet chivalrous gentleman. He was never wont for a girlfriend, either. He was single when he wanted but he definitely had options. It's all about the attitude, and the manner!

Probably because this FML isn't about short men. If it were relevant, I might have previously brought up the fact that my boyfriend is barely taller than I am, and I'm under five feet. It works. I actually prefer short guys :)

hypn0 0

That's not really bad. Where I'm from, majority of the population is short or is shorter than me and I'm 4"8. My 6"0 boyfriend doesn't mind either(:

wehn92 10

its okay I'm 4'11 and my bf calls me a midget all the time lol fun sized all day :)

blondebrunette11 4

haha, I'm 13 and I won't let my parents step foot in my school!! tehe