By Anonymous - 13/01/2010 21:41 - United States

Today, I did a 'dine and dash' and left my phone in the restaurant. The owner answered my phone call. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 112
You deserved it 82 615

Same thing different taste

Comments

xTeehee 0

Honestly, that's low :/ I've never seen an FML that deserved it as much as you...

I think there was at least one that was deserved more, which was a story about a person waving a dollar bill in front of a homeless person to be funny, resulting in the homeless person stabbing them in the leg with a pencil. This is definitely one of the top contenders though.

"Today, I was being a ********. I thought I was cool by going to a restaurant, eating and then leaving. I then realized when I came outside that the doctor must not have caught me and I must have shot out like a rocket from my mother' s ****** and hit something hard. Not only was I sleazy enough to eat and leave without paying but I also am retarded for forgetting my phone. These events had nothing to do and were not caused by the course of my actions. FML."

ensemble_coeur 0

How could you expect anyone to sympathize with you about this? YDI 100%! You tried to get out of paying for something you ate, and then you got caught. I hate people like you!

Successful troll is surprisingly successful.