By Anonymous - 13/01/2010 21:41 - United States

Today, I did a 'dine and dash' and left my phone in the restaurant. The owner answered my phone call. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 112
You deserved it 82 615

Same thing different taste

Comments

"I broke the law. FML" Nobody has an OUNCE of sympathy for thieves like you. Hope they press charges.

Believe it or not, some of us are actually HONEST PEOPLE. Ever heard of it?

You poor thing. Those bastard restaurant owners, hanging on to phones of people who screwed them over when they work hard to keep their restaurant open against all the competition so they can support their families and pay their waiters/waitresses and chefs who also work hard for tippances, having a job so they can pay for the food THEY eat to survive.

Dr_Pepper_fml 3

...I bet you'd say the same thing about someone shoplifting from Walmart, right? ;)

GGnoRe 0

Never have and never will. I'd prefer to just spend some money over the panic and worry and guilt that I'd feel if I did a dine and dash. Even in the event when I think I have more money than I do, and accidentally overspend, I'd still choose to own up to it and take the consequences. In the event that I'm poor and starving to death, have no way of making money honestly and no other choice, I probably wouldn't have a phone, either.

PutDownTheGun 0

Wow EPIC FAIL. YDI for food theft.