By Anonymous - 13/01/2010 21:41 - United States

Today, I did a 'dine and dash' and left my phone in the restaurant. The owner answered my phone call. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 112
You deserved it 82 615

Same thing different taste

Comments

this is not an FMZl, you are just an idiot

How is this a 'fml'? How about f the servers life who most likely had to pay money out of their own pocket that they work very hard for so you could eat? You are a horrible human being. If you are going to dine and dash you might as well wait outside a restaurant and mug a server when they are leaving cause you are stealing money from them either way. I hope you feel good about yourself for being a criminal who steals from hard working people. YDI and you deserve being arrested!

Foxracingluver 0

mhm just lovely... it would of been smarter to just dine and not dash away without your phone

perdix 29

Ouch! Looks like the "dine 'n' dash" turned to a "fail 'n' jail." If you like free food, your are going to love the tossed salad in the pokey.

GETOVERIT2039 0
postaltubealex 0
Flutist 3

Might I interest you in a nice bend over bitch with a side of take it like a man. We also serve man sausage, knuckle sandwiches and asshole beatings. Take your pick. They are all free. Plus your one phone call, will be the owner of the establishment.

perdix 29

As scrumptious as all of the offering you present sound, I think I'll pay for my meals and keep my sweet ass out of jail.

Flutist 3

We also serve salad, its tossed with a side of Ky Dressing. But if you aren't hungry...

It's sad that you even thought to post this, as though there were any doubt whatsoever that it was your own damn fault.

lane4 1

I'm sorry. but that's what u get. lol

YDI ... or i guess now YTDI. Has "totally" always been there?