By anon - 10/11/2012 21:14 - United States - Kent

Today, I delivered a pizza to a guy so high out of his mind that I had to let myself in and set it down on a table, because he'd forgotten how to walk, and was on the ground sobbing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 076
You deserved it 2 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AbstraktThoughts 13

Chill with him, eat his pizza? ;) he won't remember it.

Comments

So what we get drunk So what we smoke weed We're just having fun We don't care who sees So what we go out That's how it's supposed to be Living young,wild, and free

So how did he pay? Or did you just pick his wallet up and help yourself to a nice tip?

Washington legalized weed now so you better prepare for many people baked out of their minds with the munchies.

I actually really doubt the legalization will significantly increase the number of users. The ones that would benefit are probably already doing it.

Yeah true... Legal or not stoners are going to get stoned. (I definitely don't know this from experience...)

I think you just met my husband's friend.

Well marihuana is legalized in Washington. He s getting ahead of the game.

perdix 29

I'm guessing he forgot how to tip as well. I'd think you can take the stoner's wallet and make sure you get paid for the pizza. Feel free to take an extra $20 to make up for the chump that turned down such a tip earlier on today.

This is why they shouldn't have leagalized it there. Now people are gonna take even more advantage of it and have mad fcked up trips!! LOL

Since that's the case, I'd say let natural selection run its course and let all the morons who play with the proverbial loaded gun go ahead and fry their brains. Some people know and respect their limits and live normal lives, but what we see more often are the immature who can't handle themselves.

The_F3rris 11

"Trips" ?????? Have you ever smoked? Obviously not....

149- which can be said word for word about alcohol as well.

he wasn't just high, he was tripping. bad. if you just left you're a dick.

OP is doing his job. He has no obligation to stay. And if the customer was really on something more intense than weed, then OP should have gotten the **** out because druggies can get violent. If he looked that bad, I might have called the cops, but I would never in my right mind stay with him.

Iris_Wildthyme 4

Seriously, what's a pizza delivery person presumably with no medical training supposed to do if the guy is 'tripping' apart from maybe call the cops and have him arrested, or call an ambulance, who will send the cops as well?

tsent8 15

Please tell me he payed you in pot. Just tell me he payed you in pot. XD