By lunarboy - 17/02/2009 00:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, I decided to watch some porn before bed. The lights were off and my roommate was already asleep behind me. I put on my noise-canceling headphones and turned up the volume all the way. After a few strokes my roommate got up and plugged in the headphones for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 701
You deserved it 68 919

Same thing different taste

Comments

why would you ********** with your roommate in the same room? asleep or not, thats just freakin weird.

I agree with #6 and 45. OP = epic fail :s

*Claps* Ah man! Love how nonchalant your roomie was about that.

This roommate is going to pwn you with payback someday. Are you the guy who later got the gay kiss when his dad came over? B/c that's about equal. Steps to pre-fooling around with yourself. 0. You could just avoid this whole thing, find a girl and legit sexile your roommate. 1. Confirm roommate is gone. Sleep is never safe. If they wake up to pee at the wrong moment, ur toast unless you've got sick reflexes. 2. Lock door. 3. Headphones on. 4. Sound check, headphones in with a neutral sound. My personal fav is "I Believe in Miracles", music video. Worst case, someone hears the Hot Chocolates and the world could use a lot more 70s love.

I like how you start your instructions at zero, not one.

washa_fml 0

at least you didn't have to. you were busy. you should really just thank your roomate for that one.

I don't get it, he didn't say anything, he just plugged in your headphones for you. What a nice roommate. You should thank him.

Dickman16 0

lmfaoo..what a good roomate...if I was ur roomate I would have recorded of and then used the video as blackmail.