By Hair Fail - 22/10/2011 15:32 - United States

Today, I decided I wanted to dye my hair a medium brown. Little did I know, some jerk switched the hair dye boxes. My hair is now bright orange. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 162
You deserved it 6 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hannahcorrine 0

Orange you glad it wasn't purple though?

At least you're ready for halloween! That's the spirit! >:)

Comments

perdix 29
ikickgingers 15

*looks in the mirror*Would you **** me? I'd **** me. I'd **** me hard! I don't kick gingers from a box.. You know sometimes when Conan O'Brien has chin scruff.. I find him attractive in a "so ugly he's hot" kind of way? Shut up!!! Do you hear that?? *goes to the corner* It puts the lotion in the basket. Put the ******* lotion in the basket!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it could have been worse you know.. It could have been green!

i always worry about that when i dye my hair, i try to make sure the boxes dont look messed with. go to the salon to get it fixed so your hair doesnt fall out or anything, fyl /:

scampi08 0

The color of the dye for orange is very different from brown. YDI for blindly dying your hair. Seriously. Look st the color first dumbass.

*at. Look at what you write, dumbass...

You must've had some really blonde hair. And you must've some temporary color blindness to not notice the bright orange dye in your hair. Seriously, why didn't you rinse it immediately? Dumbass

stacianichole 2

Lots of people expect to have exactly what the box looks like. Coloring bleached hair is complicated and may require a filler, coloring hair that's already been color treated may require either bleach or a color remover before recoloring. Over-processed hair doesn't take color the same way healthy hair does; it's often very porous. The box comes with a peroxide developer and you don't know what the level is. To get to the desired result you may need a stronger volume. And the quality of the ingredients is poor to keep costs low. There are professionals and hair disasters for a reason.

perdix 29

What kind of bozo would do that? Maybe the original Bozo?