By Hair Fail - 22/10/2011 15:32 - United States

Today, I decided I wanted to dye my hair a medium brown. Little did I know, some jerk switched the hair dye boxes. My hair is now bright orange. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 162
You deserved it 6 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hannahcorrine 0

Orange you glad it wasn't purple though?

At least you're ready for halloween! That's the spirit! >:)

Comments

That's why you get if done at the salon...

I'd be happy!:) I've been trying to get my mom to let me dye mine!! Luckyy(:

You didn't check the bottle it came in? It's like shopping for clothes at the store, don't always go by what the tag says. Next time check before you make a stupid mistake and this shit won't happen.

RaquelW 7

last year I had bright orange hair and went as poison ivy for Halloween. it was hot! you could also go as leeloo from 5th element... or a weasley :)

that's the colour that i wanted but it turned out red >.>

HAHAHA, but hey, it could be in a worst season.

How the hell do you not notice a box had already been opened? It's Halloween too. Keep it that way and go as a pumpkin.

And you didn't see the huge girl on the box with ORANGE hair? Or the words honey blonde, or light auburn or even the word Orange anywhere? Didn't see it on the pamflit inside, top of the box or even on the mixing mediums?? ...... Really..?

some_girl9 8

Dude, I think the OP is saying that some jerk opened each box, took out the tube of dye in each one, and switched them. Once you've got it open, no one would think to read the color on the actual tube, because why SHOULD you? Not to mention, it doesn't say the color at all on the directions. Maybe think before you type.

I'm sorry, I should know what the hell I'm putting on my hair. If I buy hair dye I don't blindly put it on my hair ASSUMING it's correct which still justifies this as being OPS fault. A guy can switch the inside bottle but it's her fault for not even looking at the label. The labels are huge. Btw if someone opened the box to switch the bottle; those boxes are taped shut so the box Would have been tampered with. Which then concludes OP obviously isn't using her eyes .