By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 03:44 - United States

Today, I covered for my friend at work because he said he was having car troubles and was going to be late. Two hours into the shift, I got a call from my roommate asking why my girlfriend had moved out. Turns out, I'd covered my friend's shift so he could help my girlfriend move out behind my back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 129
You deserved it 3 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xNatsuki 0

Screw him over somehow with the job.

wow and he thought that you wouldn't find out that he was helping her move out? what an idiot! FYL

Comments

This happened to my grandfather, except instead he was ousted by my aunt (his daughter) and her shitty ex-husband... Well, he convinced her to do it. He (the ex) stole some of his things during the process, too, and he took him to court about it. For some reason, she "never forgave him" (my grandfather) for it. Tsk.

I don't know how that relates to this FML.

U have a roomate that sleeps in the room with u and ur gf ? Wtf ?!

de_fenestration 0

A lot of people use "roommate" to refer to anyone who lives in the same house/apartment as they do. It doesn't necessarily mean they actually share the same room.

i moderated this.i knew ur life sucked on that day

Your life sucks because your friend is also probably "intimate" with your girlfriend too, and you didn't realize it. Cest la vie. Good riddance, at least you didn't have to help her move. Hope they didn't steal any of your stuff.

SirAwesome 0

nah, his friend is probably the "nice guy friend" his girlfriend is using to help her move crap. FHL even more than the poster's.

ouch, sorry dude that sucks. FYL majorly.

what did you do to make her leave? you didnt see this koming? forgot her birthday, anniversary, something like that? whats the whole story?

Shizdon, why did you feel the need to tell us that u like turtles??