By anonymous - 01/12/2010 08:30 - United States

Today, my cute coworker begged me to cover his shift tomorrow, and told me that he wanted to take me to dinner to make up for it. I was very excited because I've been crushing on him for a long time. I later overheard him tell his friend that he didn't plan on showing up for our dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 787
You deserved it 3 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You've been had! Tell the same coworker, within earshot of your crush, that you don't plan on showing up for his shift.

then you don't plan on showing up for his shift.

Comments

You've been had! Tell the same coworker, within earshot of your crush, that you don't plan on showing up for his shift.

Exactly the right response. Users like this guy need to be given a cold shot of reality.

Or better yet don't let him hear it and just do it. Teach him a real lesson. Or just go throw up on him and tell him it's not him it's his face. Or do both. Or neither. I should go to sleep. even though it's 10:30 AM.

Oh well usually the woman is the user. Nice to see the tables turned.:)

0opsie 6

Exactly what I was gonna say. It's not that hard to figure out. Good thing you overheard him, OP. This is no fml for you. Now you can move on.

boatkicker 4

33, even if OP is a crazy stalker bitch, making a promise and breaking it is an asshole move. If she's really that nuts, than the co-worker should have said something else, instead of "I'll take you out to dinner." There's no excuse for being an asshole.

C6Racer 0

Wrong again, bonded. Nobody likes an asshole.

ayleyyasuko 0
memo619 0

slashing his tires is always an option

MizzErikaHart 8

wow how old r u guys? don't worry when boys become men they aren't so bad

then you don't plan on showing up for his shift.

You've been had! Tell the same coworker, within earshot of your crush, that you don't plan on showing up for his shift.

That's what you get for being ugly and gullible.

cookie_3008 4

what a douche!! dont show up for his shift!!!

amayaa_fml 7

then don't plan on showing up for his shift. problem solved

RedPillSucks 31

Unless, of course, she already covered his shift, and only heard the remark afterwards. Can't really tell if that's so or not.

go to his house when the dinner is suppossed to happen, text him " I can see you sitting on your couch" and send a pic of it to his phone. than walk away. he won't wanna mess with you again.. :)

probably not a good idea, I think that would be a little stalkerish.

Very stalkerish! Why let him think he's worth all that trouble?