By myself - 30/01/2012 05:24 - Canada

Today, I came home to the nanny passed out on the couch from too much alcohol, my 2-year-old alone and locked in the bathroom, and my house in a complete wreck. To top it off, it's the day my mother-in-law, who hates me, is coming to visit from New York. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 357
You deserved it 3 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Call the popo on the nanny for child endangerment who cares about the mother-in-law in a situation like this?

itsmygoodlife 4

Comments

erikabt820 2

Desireev-- if you're going to be so successful at 27, then why didn't you wait til then to start having kids, then, you wouldn't have to use a daycare that much and you wouldn't miss any of those precious moments with your child.

Here's an idea - don't question someone else's life choices and concentrate on yours. There's no better way to piss off a parent than by questioning their decisions. Except maybe to hit the child...

xStaciexLynnx 15

Or become their nanny, get drunk, and leave the child with no supervision. That's probably top of the list too.

While I agree with the Doc here, did it occur to you that maybe she had her child first Before she figured out how to be successful? Or that her pregnancy might bot have been planned? Or that maybe Desireev's is a working mother who is Still raising and loving her child better than many people anyways? I wouldn't bother asking either way, it's her choice(s) and she doesn't owe anyone an explanation for them.

oh boy, not another one. Please, for the love of God, leave desireev alone. She sounds like she has her life completely under control and I applaud her for that. Furthermore, working hard to be successful in life and having kids are not mutually exclusive. Clearly, as she is doing, you can build a good life and be happy while raising kids.

desireev 17

My fingers hurt.. I'm not gonna explain it again. Thanks to all of you who understand and back me up on this topic. :)

remz89 3

I always hate when people ask such question. As a young mom myself, I completely understand des n her dreams to be successful, n am happy to see someone my age with the same mentality as me. Ppl like to assume that once you have a child your life is over. Yes it's harder but your not dead, so a comment like this annoys me. You do what you got to do to become what you want to become no matter the means, on top of that I'm a student going to university with a 6 month old, n I have yet to miss any of my daughters precious moments!

perdix 29

Fire your nanny and have your mother-in-law move in to become the new nanny. You'll save money and she'll teach your child to hate you as much as she does, This problem just seems to solve itself. YWIA.

Wow that's Terrible. I'm a nanny myself and I wonder ALOT about the FML. Has she had a problem with drinking in the past? Is something going on in her life? Is your child a terror that makes her want to drink? How long has she been your nanny? Something indeed is not right here, and your two year old could have been hurt or gotten into somthing he shouldn't have. I agree with other people, who cares about the mother in law, you and your nanny need to have a long talk about her future employment with you!

Long talk? Nope! "Get the **** out" is pretty quick.

ScubaSteve96 0

Nanny 911 really needs to step up their game.

moriahss_29 0

wow that nanny not getting paid and making sure she goes ro jail and pressing charges

This would be one of my worst nightmares. How awful! At least it sounds like the child was physically ok, which would be the only good thing in this situation.

SukiIzumi 8

So how exactly did you pick this nanny out to watch your child?