By Anonymous - 17/07/2015 22:24 - Canada - Sackville

Today, my crazy drug-addict mother kicked me out of the house after siding with my crazy, drug-addict aunt, who'd just threatened to slit my throat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 078
You deserved it 2 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you're better off without these crazy drug addicts

Go live on your own. There's no point in living with people would could potentially hurt you.

Comments

Maybe you're better off without these crazy drug addicts

Wait hold on. This is Canada, isnt everyone supposed to be nice?

iLike2Teabag 27

Everyone but the drug addicts. And Canucks fans.

It says brunswick, any street that has the word "wick" at the end in NY is always a drug addicted area... Maybe it also applies to Canada?

Good one 39 I'm a Nucks you don't see me wanting to kill people stop being so judge mental

Is your dad not there? Did he leave because of the drug addiction?

She was probably a hooker or something

Perhaps the father doesn't even know of OP's existence

@#23 & #26, I have never heard such two stupid stereotypical comments in my life. In no way shape or form do I condone OP's Mother and Aunt's behavior at all. Actually it is extremely horrid and Op is far better off with out both of them, however most drug addicts are not Hooker's and not married or divorced. Some drug addicts are in very high positions in high paying jobs, most you wouldn't even know they are addicts and even more come from middle to upper class. But then again you are Teenager's who have no idea about the world or addiction yet. I strongly suggest you educate yourselves. OP keep your head up and please go to a safe environment. I hope things get better for you!!

@ #58: I couldnt agree more! Childish assumptions!

#2 Who do you think you are? You don't randomly ask someone a sensitive question like that. It's way out of line.

A07 48

I'm sorry OP, but trust me when I say that you're better off on your own

I totally agree with you, but I can't say the same for the mom; sounds like she could use some major help.

Seems like you'll be better off out of there. Hopefully you can stay with other relatives or friends until you are on your feet OP.

Go live on your own. There's no point in living with people would could potentially hurt you.

Oh, and don't forget to call the police and file threat and drug charges against them.

danimal_crackerz 26

This comment is 5x better with your profile pic XD

#56 my profile picture doesn't fit with my comment at all...

I'm pretty sure it's not weed. Sounds like crack or heroin because weed make people get the giggles and relax. I've never seen a pothead act crazy after smoking.

tarlax 11

It's a joke, dude. Not a funny one, but ey.

BasketCase092 19

Sounds like you're better off without them

That's a tough one; but if you are being threaten with having your throat cut it seems like any situation is better than that, no matter how bad.

Maybe that isn't an FML. You're better off not living with them if they're like that.