By Bonding_boys - 17/12/2012 16:21 - United States - Elk River

Today, I came home to find my husband and our 4-year-old son simultaneously peeing off the second-floor balcony. My husband was giggling like a little girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 859
You deserved it 6 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

imavelociraptor 6

Cherish the moment, they'll look back at these years with good memories.

Comments

Nothing wrong with that. Let them bond. Done be jealous that they can do it easily and you can't.

12, I don't think OP is jealous that she can't pee off the balcony. I think she's more concerned about her husband teaching her child potentially bad habits.

There are far worse bad habits. I don't know if I would call peeing off a balcony a habit.

Would be pretty embarassing if the son did it at someone else's house. If his daddy does it at home, how should he know it's wrong to do it other places? Should've probably taken it to the woods or something instead. Let's just hope daddy told him it's their little secret and he can't go around doing it other places

I don't think you would want to send your son off to college WITHOUT that knowledge. Good for Dad!!

HATE it when guys use that as an excuse to pee in public. Um, no, we're not jealous we just care about cleanliness, manners, etc.

BellaBelle_fml 23

doodlecloud - I'm pretty sure that when most guys say women are just jealous that they can't urinate outside as easily as men can, that they most likely just teasing. And just because a man urinates outside instead of using the bathroom does not mean that they are unsanitary, dirty, and have no personal grooming habits. That's just silly. Of course there are men out there that you can honestly say that about. But then again, there are women out there that are equally unsanitary, dirty, and have no personal grooming habits. And as for the manners aspect of this situation, as long as they are urinating in a discreet manner where no one can see them instead of right out in the open on the street for all the world to see, I see no disrespect happening.

KiddNYC1O 20
CharresBarkrey 15

Having an extremely tiny bladder, I am incredibly jealous of how easily guys can go anywhere. And I know I'm not the only one.

I'm talking about in public places. I don't care if a guy or girl wants to piss in a field or somewhere, I'm talking about when you walk through a city at night and there seems to be a different guy pissing up each shop door. THAT is unsanitary, possibly not for them but for anyone using it later, and bad manners because there's people all around that don't want to see that or be near it, including children if it's daytime, and THAT'S when it pisses me off that guys joke about 'jealousy'.

just a bonding father/son experience I guess...

Look out below!! I suppose it is the nature of all males to mark their territory...

We all know kids have trouble aiming anyways, they tend to hit the rim more than the bowl so isn't this a little nicer?

You're coming close to stomping on some ritual male bonding. This is a rite of passage that every son experiences at least once with his father. You should be more upset that your husband was giggling because he was having a good time and your son was laughing because he was hung better than his dad.

crazytwinsmom 25

It's all good unless you are in a second floor apartment with neighbors living below you. Seems like my alarm in high school was my brother's golden shower out back.

Eh, he won't think it's so funny when the little one runs out to pee as he's coming home. He might just have to take a second shower after that.

perdix 29

Just like we'll never understand about you women and shoes, you will never understand what it means for little boys to pee with their dads. I remember it being great fun.

citymayer 7

I'm a woman and I don't understand shoe obsessions...

atleast u r not living in tall flat or apartment where people share the walk way, else, golden shower for the tenants XP