By Sarah - 17/12/2012 12:25 - United States - Statesboro

Today, I had to break up with my boyfriend when I caught him installing cameras in my bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 635
You deserved it 4 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

imavelociraptor 6

At least you stopped him in time and didn't find out months later by stumbling across it on the internet.

Comments

Yes, the different techniques of showering. As you see this individual saves washing her ass for last while this male washes it first.

imavelociraptor 6

At least you stopped him in time and didn't find out months later by stumbling across it on the internet.

Werken247 14

Don't forget to remove the one he put in the toilet!

Double-check that you HAVEN'T missed others -- you saw him doing installations in the bathroom, but are you sure others weren't already in place in the bedroom or elsewhere? Regardless, GAAAAAH. Good that you found out and dumped him. Be aware that you can likely press criminal charges if you need to, particularly if you find other cameras anywhere.

Change your wifi password if he was putting up cameras they probably go through your network there you'll want to make sure he can't access it anymore also have a computer savvy friend adjust your routers settings and verify the IP and MAC addresses for everything connected to your router ;)

The OP might want to clearly check her bedroom as well.

feldco1 17

Dodged a bullet there OP. what a creep!

Obey_StudBoii 23

Wow, it's a good thing you did what you did then. He sounds like a creep.

I don't understand why someone would want to film their partner in the bathroom when they could see them naked with their own eyes. Unless they have some pee / poopoo fetish

He might have been putting the cameras in the shower instead of aiming them at the toilet. Though its still creepy as hell.

KiddNYC1O 20

Yeah, either that or financial gain.

Maybe he wanted to prank her, like that one Ellen did to Taylor Swift! That or ... Yeah... Bit strange.

Yikes! Glad to hear you kicked him to the curb, you deserve someone with way more respect.

KVKdragon 26

Wow. What a creeper. Good thing you caught him in the act and separated from him 0.0

I would quite like to hear his reasoning as to why he thought that was ok.

How sweet of him, he is making sure you are not burgled in the toilet.

sushichick 17

That's ****** up. It makes me wonder how many sick idiots like him are actually out there videotaping their unsuspecting girlfriends while they're doing their duty.

Werken247 14

2,436,125 and one guy in Kansas, but he doesn't count, he's the person in Kansas

yeah same here. now i wonder if my bf does that 0.o