By PuppyLove2009 - 13/11/2009 18:34 - United States

Today, I came home after a two week vacation to find that my wonderful dog had pooped and peed all over my room. My mother was kind enough to dog-sit; however, instead of helping me by cleaning up the horrid mess, she just left me coupons for Glade plug-in air fresheners. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 024
You deserved it 3 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

muffinsareyummy 1

i hope she didn't charge you for the coupons.

OP was on a 2 week vacation you dumb twat, how is she suppose to clean up after her dog when she is away?

Comments

Wow your mom really sucks! If someone agrees to dogsit that includes making sure that the dog goes outside to poo and pee. If it makes a mess you clean it not just let it sit and stew over. I hope you make sure to find a better person to dogsit next time you leave.

muffinsareyummy 1

i hope she didn't charge you for the coupons.

You know people who has the house pet always met those horrble things, but you need to teach your dog where to poo and pee. plus you have a great mother.

As far as I'm concerned, you should be thrilled that your mom dog-sat for you! It's expensive to actually *hire* someone to do it. Stop whining about having to clean up a little mess - YOU are the one who has the dog, and I'm sure this isn't the first time you've had to clean up after it. I think it's sad that so many people on here expect moms to just clean up for them. (And no, I'm not a mother.)

MidnightMusic53 37

When you dog-sit, that means you let the poor thing out so it can relieve itself. Not keep it locked in the house. It's just as important as making sure it has fresh food and water. If the mother failed to let the dog out, then of course it's her fault! Nobody wants to come home from vacation, most likely exhausted and not in the best of moods, to have to clean up dog mess. Yes, it's nice that she watched the dog, but you don't know if she actually did it for free, as OP does not mention if whether or not she was being paid to watch it. Even if she did it for free, it's still messed up to not let the dog outside to relieve itself. It's both unfair to the dog and to OP, as not only does OP have to clean up all of that mess, but they most likely have damage to their room now as a result of the dog mess just sitting there for two weeks. "I watched your dog, but I didn't let it outside to relieve itself since I watched it for free" is a bullshit excuse.

So when an FML involves a cat, you guys all squeal "YDI FOR HAVING A CAT! GET A DOG!" But dogs aren't so perfect either, now are they?!? That's right, bitches.

PonPonPattaPon 0

The exact same thing happened to me today!! except i didnt get any cupons. And i stepped in the shit. and the dog peed on my leg. :C

I don't get all the people blaming the op for not house training the dog... if it has to pee and no one lets it out it can't wait forever

jcap113 4

ydi for having a dog instead of a litter trained cat. dogs are gross.

thank you so much for sharing your opinion with us.

Well, unlike you, some people prefer that their animals shit outside. It's the mom's fault for volunteering to pet-sit and not responsibly taking the poor dog out.

Your mother's responsibility for cleaning up your shitty messes ended when you outgrew diapers. You should be thankful she agreed to feed your dog for you. People pay good money for those services.