Freudian slip

By LLP - 15/10/2020 17:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out there's nothing like getting dumped and then receiving an inadvertent Snapchat sext from your ex-girlfriend that was intended for her new boyfriend, on what would have been your anniversary. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 574
You deserved it 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

Take a picture and sent it to her new boyfriend to show him what she's still sending you. Can't get much better revenge than that.

Are you sure it was inadvertent? Could be an extra-nasty "**** you." (Which means she's really still in love with you.)

Comments

Are you sure it was inadvertent? Could be an extra-nasty "**** you." (Which means she's really still in love with you.)

bl3ur0z3 17
tounces7 27

Take a picture and sent it to her new boyfriend to show him what she's still sending you. Can't get much better revenge than that.

Well, I don't know your ex, but to me, that is everything BUT mistakenly sent; that was just yet another way how to rub salt into the injury. Sent that to her current guy witha question how is that proper, sending such things to other guys, and block them both afterwards.

I hate to break it to you but this sounds like she did this on purpose. What are the odds of her accidentally sending a sext meant for her boyfriend to you on your anniversary of all days. It sounds like she was just trying to hurt you even further.