By Xbieblette51 - 19/08/2014 22:30 - United States - Lynnwood

Today, I called my boyfriend to let him know that I'm pregnant. He instantly replied "Bullshit!", then hung up and apparently skipped town. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 825
You deserved it 6 950

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope he's your ex-boyfriend now. If he decides to ditch you with the baby then try to get him to pay child support.

That's ok, you're a strong independent (insert race here) woman who don't need no man! *Insert finger snaps*

Comments

That was a pretty lousy reaction, but it was also a pretty lousy way to tell him. Perhaps try talking in person.

that's why you never do it over the phone, ambush is the standard practice for maximum efficiency.

For those saying she should have told him in person, it may be that they lived too far away from each other for her to do it in person. Even if she had, he still could have told her to leave saying he "needed time to think" then skipped town anyways. And OP, the birth control & condom combo is quite effective for next time :) Good luck with your pregnancy!

I'm sorry but why did you call him to say that?? It's the kind of thing I'd want my GF to tell me in the face.

it's simple we kill the asshole or cut his balls off your choice

Yeah because those are two way more rational choices than just filing for child support...

Well if she did one of those two things she wouldn't need child support. She would be in prison.

XBurytheCastleX 25

Well... Time to get ready to make some calls and fill out paper work for child support.

That is why you don't drop bombs like that over the phone. If you do it in person, you can make sure he can't just ignore you or run away. To a point, anyways. Sorry that your boyfriend is an immature dickface. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a REAL man who's willing to help you raise a family.

Nothing would keep him from running as soon she left though.

You can file a lawsuit against him or his family, OP. The judge will most likely make him pay child support for impreganating you and not helping. Also, best of luck to you and your baby, OP!

Why file a lawsuit against his family? Not their fault their sons a loser.

be careful with who you let Inside you...just cause he's cute don't mean he's a keeper!