By readytomingle - 15/07/2010 02:37 - United States

Today, I bought an "I love my boyfriend" t-shirt so people wouldn't think I'm single. I'm very single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 081
You deserved it 42 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

with that shirt, you will remain single. very single.

FFML_314 11

This reminds me of the time I bought an "I love ****" shirt so my family wouldn't find out that I'm a lesbian.

Comments

its not bad to be single. those shirts are stupid anyways. you will stay single if you wear that shirt

JordeeChristina 0
HonestJoe 0

93- your hair is super sick! :) OP: don't wear that shirt if you actually want to get a guy. like common use your head!!

sexygummybear13 0

being single isn't all bad! it's okay everything will turn out to be good!

ShesSavannah 0

Then Shouldn't you be going out and getting a boyfriend? Not a shirt. x)

how can you be very single? so you can be not ver single?

Surely it's better to be honest. A straight person wouldn't claim to be gay, that would indicate to the opposite gender that the person is unavailable, which may be the wrong impression. Similarly, someone who is single shouldn't claim not to be, otherwise people who might otherwise be interested would figure "Oh, she has a boyfriend, so much for that". Unless they pursue you anyway, and that sort of person is probably best avoided.

No, there is nothing wrong with being single. But i get the impression than the OP doesn't WANT to be single. So wearing a shirt saying you're not single is a bit of a stupid idea.