By readytomingle - 15/07/2010 02:37 - United States

Today, I bought an "I love my boyfriend" t-shirt so people wouldn't think I'm single. I'm very single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 081
You deserved it 42 383

Same thing different taste

Top comments

with that shirt, you will remain single. very single.

FFML_314 11

This reminds me of the time I bought an "I love ****" shirt so my family wouldn't find out that I'm a lesbian.

Comments

why use " I'm very single"? the adverb "very" really doesn't make you anymore single

jchansfan 0

By "very single" they actually mean "very lonely"... ;)

honeyandgrime 3

Very is an intensifier. She's using it to really emphasize her singularity.

danii1996 0

y r ppl soo desperate 2find Love lol ithink it's funny

dBull 0

yea. I've seen a lot of fat girls wear that shirt

Well if you wear thy shirt you'll never get a boyfriend cuz guys will sometimes hopefully respect the guy whose supposedly dating you!

VeilOfVelvet 0

Well first of all, wearing a shirt that says i love my boyfriend will lead people to think you're taken and therefor not want to date you, and being single isn't a sin. It's not a tragedy. People aren't going to look down on you just because you don't have a boyfriend.

i really hate those shirts. its like the person wearing them is saying "im in love hahahahahaha, dont u wish you you were in love" i mean i have bf so im not single and bitter causing that reaction. it just seems like the girls wearing those shirts are trying to show off. since their using their boyfriend to show i find it kind of sad and assume their stupid if they cant find a reason that comes from within themselves to be proud like doing well in school, ectra....im just saying. its the impression it gives me.

NuCKFuT 0

who the **** cares if you are single. grow up you whiny, sniveling, self-absorbed ****!

And you thought the shirt would help you because...? It annoys me how everyone thinks it's so bad to be single. If you go outside and stop wearing a stupid shirt that would lessen your chance, I promise that you will find someone...maybe

Tbh I don't think people are going to think any better of you for wearing an 'I Love My Boyfriend' t-shirt.

YDI for caring what other people think