By picaboo - 10/08/2009 16:41 - Singapore

Spicy
Today, I bought a new computer. I gave my old one to my mother. After handing it over and going home, I realised I forgot to change the background picture, a naked photo of my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 084
You deserved it 68 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rach17 0

Idiot. You didn't notice a naked picture of your girlfriend while you were clearing all your info off your old computer. You totally deserved this. And I pity your girlfriend.

awkkwaaard...but even more awkward for ur girlfriend

Comments

BWC1234 0

number 10 dont get mad because u didnt get it

triplethreat13 0

**** is illegal in singapore. you totally deserved that.

Yay naked girlfriends Boo moms who need computers

I think this is probably a fake, because who the **** gives someone their computer without wiping everything off it, even if they don't have nudes of their GF, especially if they're giving it to their mother?

Why would you put a picture of your naked girlfriend in the first place? 0_O Dumb Shit

XxRocker94xX 0

Jesus, you're all so fucken stupid. It was a little mistake he made. EVERYONE forgets little things like that. Also, a ton of people I'm sure put pictures of their girlfriends/boyfriends on their computer. Yes, even nude pictures. You all need to lighten up. It was just a simple mistake.

Let it be a lesson ALWAYS wipe the drive clean before you hand it over to someone. That or know that any parts of theirs are incompatible driver wise and other things forcing them to reisntall the OS. By the way that does suck but maybe you will get lucky and she will try to avoid future awkward conversations about it.

deliapearl 0

please tell me u went back and took it down...even if she saw it once there is no reason for her to keep seeing it

Very passive agressive. Way to make your girlfriend look like a ****.