By picaboo - 10/08/2009 16:41 - Singapore

Spicy
Today, I bought a new computer. I gave my old one to my mother. After handing it over and going home, I realised I forgot to change the background picture, a naked photo of my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 084
You deserved it 68 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rach17 0

Idiot. You didn't notice a naked picture of your girlfriend while you were clearing all your info off your old computer. You totally deserved this. And I pity your girlfriend.

awkkwaaard...but even more awkward for ur girlfriend

Comments

my boyfriends backgrounnd on his phone is a nude pic of me, he handed his phone to his friend at fair and he forgot that i was his background it was so embarrassing, but wasnt exactly fml.

xalerion 0

you're 15 when this was posted... how old were you in the pic?

That's why you always blank the drive(s) before handing it off. YDI for thinking you knew enough about computers to get a new one, but were too stupid to blank your old one, or at least transfer all the files. Also, yeah, what 23 said, hahaha what the hell. I'm sure she appreciates you showing her naked body off to the world.

XxRocker94xX 0

Yes, cause the whole world is in his house...Moron.

he's got the whole world, in his house (8)

LOL 47 And, I think you're the moron for taking me literally, 45. Obviously I meant "whole world" as in any part of the whole world that decided to stroll by his computer.

Nude photo as a desktop background. Wow, tacky.

You didn't reformat the hard drive? FAIL

deaditegirl 0

YDI for knowing nothing about computers, and for being a stupid douchebag in general.

waterynuggets 0

#10 ur username maeks me hungrayy

spongebobrocks 0

Really, you keep a naked picture of her on your ******* DESKTOP. Does your girlfriend even know? I mean, who knows how many people have seen her naked by now because of your stupidity. Okay, maybe you didn't let so many people use your computer, but it's still very ignorant. **** your girlfriend's life.

Agreed. If they see a picture hidden in a folder somewhere, it's their fault for snooping - but the desktop? Totally a OPDI.

thatonesinginkid 0

Awh. Poor girl probably feels sluttier than Paris Hilton.

Nightmare1 0

hahahahhahahhaahhahahahhaahh sorry that made me lol

Wow... I didn't know but it seems to be true. What is wrong with these people ? I bet **** isn't even technically illegal in Vatican. And I thought my country was bad when it comes to retarded laws. Oh well, I guess it's that kind of law that nobody ever enforces unless they really want to **** with you anyway. But seriously, wtf ? "Today, I'm living in Singapore, FML" could have said enough, when I come to think of it. So yeah, FYL, OP.