By Jeri - 26/02/2010 12:55 - United States

Today, I begged my husband to take me to the ER cause my stomach hurt so bad I thought I was gonna die. He told me to go sit on the toilet and stop being a drama queen. I drove myself to the hospital just in time for my appendix to burst. I almost died because my husband was busy playing xbox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 101
You deserved it 4 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time for some serious discussions about the state of your marriage and his level of consideration, care, and respect for you.

mattgotest2 0

Sad, sad. Someone should be in the doghouse for a while..

Comments

people get appendix failures because we sit on the toilet when we poop. feces gets clogged around the entrance of the appendix because our bodies are designed to squat when we poo and not sit.

yeah i learned this because i had a friend who's appendix burst and i just wanted to know how to prevent it. so now at home, i squat!

yea it hurts but after your appendix actually bursts you wont die for a few weeks, its just harder to clean up for the doctors in surgery

no, no you wont unless there is a bleed from somewhere else you wont die for a few weeks

jre89 0

You're a moron. You will die within a few hours. My mother almost died because her appendix burst and she didn't get to the hospital right away and it wasn't because she had some random bleed. Asshole.

iamgoofymovie 0

so u expected him to quit playing Call of Duty to drive ur ass to the emergency room when he could have possibly had a hell of a kill streak going? what if he was about to drop a nuke?

Squeezeit 0

lesson for the ladies: stop chasing the alpha dog high school football player jock jerk and seek out the nice guy beta male that might actually care about you.

jackie_loka 0
texas_justice 0

...alpha male does not play video games. she is married to a video gamer pussy.

Playing video games does not make one an Alpha or Beta Male. Telling you to shut your piehole and make him a sammich makes him an Alpha when he only cares about himself.

this is your opportunity to get a divorce, take half his shit, and **** some new dudes.

Hopefully you haven’t “cried wolf” before too many times. While on the surface, truly not a nice thing he did, however if this is something you tend to do frequently, then there is a chance he couldn’t tell real pain from your normal drama. There are almost always two sides to every story. Of course you could go with Plan B, tell him your not a Drama queen, but a size queen and that you need to kick him (and his small bits) to the curb.

I bet you are the type to complain all the time which gave him ample reason to believe you were crying wolf. Toughen up and get your husband a PS3 so he can game like a real man.

as i've said in an earlier post. she wouldn't be just complaining or whining or bitching. she would be in extreme pain and probably bawling. so her possibility of being a natural complainer as an excuse goes out the window when you find out its an appendix issue. grow up.