By sothishappened - 20/05/2014 09:54 - United States - Joliet

Today, I baked a strawberry cake and I didn't have any fresh strawberries for garnish, so I used a can of strawberry pie filling. My neighbors said it looked like the cake was taken from the dumpster behind an abortion clinic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 768
You deserved it 8 793

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The real question is why your neighbors hang around dumpsters behind abortion clinics.

Comments

Bury all of is in down votes! (Except #4 and #21).

you baked a strawberry cake without making sure you had strawberry wtf....learn to cook its easy you have to read...

rocker_chick23 27

She obviously knows how to cook if she can make a strawberry cake. A garnish is used to make the cake look pretty, nothing to do with her ability to cook.

maybe but when you cook something, you always have to make.sure.you got.all.you need BEFORE starting....she obviously didnt.check, and you dont have to.be a chef to cook a cake come on, cake are the easiest because.you HAVE to follow.the receipe otherwise it fails, anyway its might be becaause im a cook that i feel like judging....anyway ill go back to my kitchen....

When baking it is important to make sure you have all the ingredients for a recipe, this is true. However, when it comes to decorating said cake, as long as you aren't paid for something specific, you can do whatever you want to do. It is not absolutely necessary to have the prettiest decorations available in order to be able to bake a cake you want to eat. Decoration is extra. She baked a strawberry cake, she lacked extra purely aesthetic strawberries. That doesn't mean she doesn't know how to bake or that she can't follow a recipe. That means that as long as the cake is edible, decorations are not important enough to halt a desire to have cake due to a lack of them.

The cake is a lie, there are only cookies. Through cookies I gain happieness, Through happieness I gain weight, Throught weight I gain Obesity, The force had nothing to do with it.

I would eat that cake! I bet your neighbor is pissed because he is a failed abortion.

...how the hell did they know that? They closed down that abortion clinic down the street from me I bet... It's a cake...explain you were out and things should be back to working order

I regret to inform you that this next puzzle is impossible. Make no attempt to solve it.

What a horrible thing to say! Some people these days. Don't worry about it OP, just don't give them any cake.

You should of said,"How did you know? That's exactly where I found it."

rocker_chick23 27

I would have said that while eating it and staring at them as I did, hoping it would make them very uncomfortable.

As long as it taste good then it's aight.