By endure_survive - 15/12/2014 03:17 - New Zealand - Hamilton

Today, I ate at Subway during my lunch hour. A group of teenage girls sat down at the table next to mine. They all shared good laugh about the "friendless, chubby chick" sitting near them, while attempting to discreetly point at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 539
You deserved it 3 079

endure_survive tells us more.

Sweet onion chicken teriyaki And also, thanks everyone for the nice comments

Top comments

DrMario_ 16

Ignore them, OP. Haters gonna hate! Chin up :-)

Should've thrown your Subway at them, but then that would be a waste of Subway.

Comments

deejoy 22

I hope you slapped them with your sub!

And get ***** all over it?! I'd sooner save the sandwich.

Man screw teenage girls! I go to high school so I know this situation perfectly.

That's when you start muttering loud enough to hear with the imaginary friend beside you over which of them you'll kill first, all the while (not so) discreetly pointing to each in turn.

This is the part where you stare them down and eat your sandwich as loudly and aggressively as you can. Let your eyes bore into their souls. Finish your sandwich. Stand and smile. "Mmm, there's nothing like the flesh of my enemies for lunch."

Teenage girls can be very cruel and judgemental. Let's hope they eventually mature into more thoughtful human beings. Don't take their words to heart. Love yourself and be proud

Ignore them. They're probably jealous. That's the main reason teenage girls do that. That and they're assholes.

That last sentence is an excellent example of why it's important to use the correct form of there/they're/their.

Teens have yet to complete an understanding of moral right and wrong. Chances are they have bad parents and teachers who haven't really seen them for what they are: brats.

I don't understand what I did wrong in this comment. How did this get down-voted? Teens have facades, and when authority figures latch on to the facades they fail to see the teens' true faces. Thus, no moral development occurs and this is the result. Take a child and adolescent development class.

I've had them before. Just ignore them right to the end then say something like "by the way, your look are more crap than your whispering. Worked for me

Wow... That sucks. You should've called some friends and laughed at them for being snobby and idiotic.