By endure_survive - 15/12/2014 03:17 - New Zealand - Hamilton

Today, I ate at Subway during my lunch hour. A group of teenage girls sat down at the table next to mine. They all shared good laugh about the "friendless, chubby chick" sitting near them, while attempting to discreetly point at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 539
You deserved it 3 079

endure_survive tells us more.

Sweet onion chicken teriyaki And also, thanks everyone for the nice comments

Top comments

DrMario_ 16

Ignore them, OP. Haters gonna hate! Chin up :-)

Should've thrown your Subway at them, but then that would be a waste of Subway.

Comments

Wow this really upsets me. I apologize on all their behalf. That's ****** up. Sorry, girly.

GamerPerson 19

I'd rather be a "friendless, chubby chick" than to be "heartless, conniving bitch with friends." **** them, OP.

elmateo_fml 9

eh, they are probably assholes anyways who cares about their opinion

That's when you go up to them, look them in the eye and say. "At least I don't have to bully others to feel better about myself" and walk away. If they say something like what ever, continue with oh yea and **** you. Then leave. Don't look back.

I'm sorry about that, darling. Some people are just horrible! And the "The Last of Us" reference is awesome!

Don't worry, teens don't have souls until college. At least that's what I tell myself in order to not be bothered by a teen who tries to insult me. They simply just don't know who they are yet and have no idea how much value words really have to other people. Then again, some kids are just demon spawn.

pizzaloverchick 9

you should have said, "Bitches, do you guys drink Gatorade, because y'all are haters. Bitch."