By endure_survive - 15/12/2014 03:17 - New Zealand - Hamilton

Today, I ate at Subway during my lunch hour. A group of teenage girls sat down at the table next to mine. They all shared good laugh about the "friendless, chubby chick" sitting near them, while attempting to discreetly point at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 539
You deserved it 3 079

endure_survive tells us more.

Sweet onion chicken teriyaki And also, thanks everyone for the nice comments

Top comments

DrMario_ 16

Ignore them, OP. Haters gonna hate! Chin up :-)

Should've thrown your Subway at them, but then that would be a waste of Subway.

Comments

Call someone and complain loudly about superficial teenage bitches

Or you could just, y'know, stand up for yourself instead of having to rely on someone else to solve your problems. Besides, what is that mythical someone else supposed to do when s/he gets there? Are you referring to the manager of the store? What's s/he gonna do? Kick all of them, including OP out? You know full well it will devolve into a "he said, she said", because really, that's all it was and nothing more. And who's to say that those bitches will even be there when your alleged hero (if not the manager) does arrive? You want something done right, do it yourself.

KingRex 22

It's people who think their body is better than others that really ticks me off. Don't worry OP, Santa is giving them a dump truck full of coal this Christmas.

That's when you make them uncomfortable by saying "Hey! I'm not a chick!"

This is just not okay. Shoulda called them the hell out, shitty people like that don't like getting attention for how shitty they are. Don't let them get to you OP, you can have a sandwich by your damn self whenever you feel like it.

You didn't deserve that, try not to let it get you down

What does it matter what men think of her body? Cmon

it shouldn't, but unfortunately people are so judgemental, it doesn't matter to me either way as long as I enjoy her company

I agree with what 43 said, and I'd like to add that men are individuals and have personal preferences.

Chubbiness is sexy. Always remember that and if anyone insults your weight, eat them.

150493x 29

Can't girls and guys just be sexy regardless of their weight?

I wish I could be as idealistic, 47, but if you're 400 or even 250 lbs of fat and not muscle, it's rarely, if ever attractive.

Says you. You do not speak for everyone

Simple...**** 'em! Karma will come get them eventually.

Pfft. To hell with 'em. For crying out loud, you had a Subway sandwich. :)

XBurytheCastleX 25

For teens, to shut them up you have to mock them. They never expect you to mock them, it irritates the hell out of them and they usually don't know how to react. That's how I get rid of bullies.