This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By SOML - 25/12/2016 15:56

Today, I asked my dad to give me a ride to school. He told me to go fuck myself and walk all the way. When I was crossing the road, I got hit by a truck and I'll have to use a fucking wheelchair for my whole fucking life.FML
I agree, your life sucks 485
You deserved it 34

Top comments

Dude, that's the format for posting on this site. I highly doubt after being hit by a car the OP posted the very same day. This is likely a week or two later.

Comments

Where do you live that you're going to school today

Omfg, I hope this scars the bastard for life

Ummmmm...... it is Sunday. Where on this planet do people have school on a Sunday?

Dude, that's the format for posting on this site. I highly doubt after being hit by a car the OP posted the very same day. This is likely a week or two later.

One_In_Three 24

On the bright side, after that your dad will feel obliged to be nice to you.

monyluv1 13

How in the hell could your father live with himself after this???? I could never tell my son that he had to walk wherever he needed to go ( then again, I'm super cautious- over summer my sone didn't answer his phone when I checked in on him, so I raced home and cried when I saw him- playing computer games. He's 13).

Your son is very blessed to have a mother like you.

Holy mother of baloney. That escalated quickly. So sorry, man. That really sucks.

please follow up with this on what happened with family etc

monyluv1 13

I agree!!! Please follow up OP!!