By myennechee - 18/03/2009 05:22 - Germany

Spicy
Today, I asked my boyfriend while he was eating potato chips if he wanted to eat me. He looked at the potato chips, looked at me, and said, "Unless your vagina turns into a potato chip, I'd rather eat these." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 201
You deserved it 91 976

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eh, most guys don't wanna be bugged during eating, tv, games, or with his friends

Comments

maybe its because you used the term "eat me"...doesnt sound very sexy or appealing now does it?

id want a girl to ask me that, whats ur number lol

digapygmy 0

Hahahaha, your boyfriend. At least he has a sense of humor!!! XD

Maybe you should have asked after he was done eating chips. I would've done the same thing, tho I might have said "yeye when im done with these". Some things are just more important then sex.

Why would you expect him to drop everything just to pleasure you? Maybe if you asked him if he'd rather get head or eat chips I'd feel differently about this FML but seriously!? It's not like by you requesting that he eat you out, you're doing him some kind of favor. You'd be getting all of the pleasure in that situation (I mean, of course, he's supposed to get something out of pleasuring his girlfriend, but he isn't getting any sexual gratification unless you offered to reciprocate.) and really, who would want to put down their delicious and satisfying bag of chips just to get someone else off with no return? I'm not going to go down on my boyfriend if I'm doing something else and he just asks "do you want to blow me?" Get real. Don't get me wrong, I love pleasuring my man but I'm not going to drop everything to attend to his every sexual whim just as I don't expect him to do for me. (And for the record, before anyone calls me on this, we have a fantastic sex life and **** like bunnies, we're just both adults and understand that there is more to life than sex.)

Lucky you. You now know for sure that your boyfriend isn't a cannibal.

Bubs_fml 0

Double standard again. Girl asks guy for oral, he says no. That apparently makes him a worthless loser and a douche. Guy goes "Hey, give me a *******." It's the same sort of thing the girl asked, however, this makes him a chauvinistic male pig. Guys can never win in these situations.

@#57 Frans Well Frans, it starts from page 2, on top. You should know that, you'r the mod. @#48 OMG!! you are sick dude

Do you really want soggy chip pieces in your vag anyways?