By myennechee - 18/03/2009 05:22 - Germany

Spicy
Today, I asked my boyfriend while he was eating potato chips if he wanted to eat me. He looked at the potato chips, looked at me, and said, "Unless your vagina turns into a potato chip, I'd rather eat these." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 201
You deserved it 91 976

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eh, most guys don't wanna be bugged during eating, tv, games, or with his friends

Comments

sux_2_b_me 0

You shouldn't interrupt a man during feeding time..nah for real, your dude's got some issues for turning you down. Good luck with that.

proxay 0

I ll agree with the general consensus here, and that is your timing was god-awful

the people who would love to do it all the time (#29, #39) are probably wussies who can't get any pussy. OP, don't ask for that while there's no horniness going on. and for all the supporters (especially ladies who like to scream SEXIST!!! at every possible moment-- #30 is a classic example), if you were drinking orange juice through a straw and he said "suck my duck instead," would you do that?

No, I would say " you got a duck?! Can I play with it?"

Must have been the best chips. Ever. What kind were they?

baha potato chips ARE good :P plus he was already eating something >.

choppedNskrewed 0

chopped and skrewed!!! haha ur b/f sounds awesome

greatnt249 0

I love reading the posts from the overcompensators who think something's wrong with the guy for not wanting to lick the OP's vag at that particular time. OP, you asked at a bad time; get over it. Obviously I wasn't there to hear the convo go down, but what you wrote doesn't imply that you have a stinky vag; guys don't always drop everything they're doing just to have sex, and especially not if it's only to eat you out.

THTB 3

Lemme guess, he was munchin' on Pringles? Because Pringles > sex. AMIRITE???

#4 calm down douchebag. chips taste better, of course, but you don't have to be such a dick.