By myennechee - 18/03/2009 05:22 - Germany

Spicy
Today, I asked my boyfriend while he was eating potato chips if he wanted to eat me. He looked at the potato chips, looked at me, and said, "Unless your vagina turns into a potato chip, I'd rather eat these." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 201
You deserved it 91 976

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eh, most guys don't wanna be bugged during eating, tv, games, or with his friends

Comments

This is the dumbest post ever why would he rather eat you than chips? If you were eating a popsicle and your guy was like hey why dont you suck me youd get pissed and not do it. He was just being honest and sounds like he was making a joke not insulting your vag.

maedoc 0

lol #27, you sure sound like a ladies man. quite the catch.

It's not his fault... He can't eat just one.

Mmmm... potato chip vaginaas *Drool* Seriously though, that was kind of funny, but there's a time and a place to ask for something. You just picked the wrong time.

vonstrangle 0

number 27 is quite the smooth talker. and i agree with 23 haha

alex_vik 0

You deserved it. Never get between a man and his food.

Honestly, this is not a FML. Sometimes a man wants to eat rather than do something sexual.

kmth79 0

That sucks, you should dump your boyfriend, even if he wasn't in the mood he didn't have to be a dick about it. and #27 needs to get over himself and find a healthier outlet for his aggression issues than this website.

I'm guessing she was asking in a sort of, cheeky-joking way? I think people have put the wrong spin on it. Bad luck though. He must have been in a terrible mood.