By Jen - 09/11/2010 03:36 - Australia

Today, I arrived home to find I'd been broken in to. The culprit? An obese homeless man, who I found face down, unconscious, and surrounded by muesli bar wrappers in my pantry. He broke in, ate everything in sight, soiled himself, and passed out. The worst part? The cops don't even believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 801
You deserved it 2 749

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Ma'am, please tell your husband to get off of the ground and change himself. We need to continue this investigation."

PurplePigeon 0

I'm pretty sure once the cops get there and see a poo covered, crumby fat guy sleeping on your floor...they won't be able to deny it. :/ that would scare me immensely to come home to something like that.

Comments

odd_one23 4

I would have ran out of the house if i found a man passed out in my kitchen. The fact that he was obese and soiled himself before passing out does make it sound comical but I still would have ran considering it was a strange man that had broken into your home, anything could have happened when he woke up. There is a strong possibility he was strung out on drugs and you do not want to confront someone in that state of mind, first thing when they wake up and try explaining anything to them.

red61977 9

Being homeless is no excuse to commit crimes.

'You' were broken into? Surely you meant 'my home'.

I don't give a shit about anyone's hard luck story if you break in my house and I'm home my dog will probably maul you, or you'll get shot. If I'm not there, the dog still is. There are restaraunts and grocery stores putting out still edible food everyday, just wait near the backdoor. Don't steal.

rachilio 26

Whether they believe you or not they're legally obligated to come