By Jen - 09/11/2010 03:36 - Australia

Today, I arrived home to find I'd been broken in to. The culprit? An obese homeless man, who I found face down, unconscious, and surrounded by muesli bar wrappers in my pantry. He broke in, ate everything in sight, soiled himself, and passed out. The worst part? The cops don't even believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 801
You deserved it 2 749

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Ma'am, please tell your husband to get off of the ground and change himself. We need to continue this investigation."

PurplePigeon 0

I'm pretty sure once the cops get there and see a poo covered, crumby fat guy sleeping on your floor...they won't be able to deny it. :/ that would scare me immensely to come home to something like that.

Comments

for some reason this reminds me of someone that broke into a house and the lady livin there offered him cookies.....

Wow! that's a combination of gross and funny! never seen an obese homeless person....that is the pure definition of a stupid criminal

arngmudpuppy13 0

Thats awesome! I'd find a stick and poke him...while on the phone with the cops and something I can use as a weapon if the fat man tried to eat me, haha.

him passed out there on the floor the cops don't believe you??

I'm guessing they didn't believe you because you launched into a full-on description of the guy... Honestly, would you believe it if you hadn't seen it? "Oh, dear, Mr. Police Officer, I have a morbidly obese man lying in my pantry with muesli bar wrappers all around him and he's passed out!" Makes a lot of sense that the cop didn't believe you. A simple "Someone broke into my house" would've done the job.

rofl_mcdonald 0
ciitrus 0

WTF do you want the cops to do? replace the food he ate? wake him, tell him to get out, go buy more food and clean the mess.

FajitaFreak 3

If a guy breaks into your home and only takes food, obviously calling the cops is not the best way to help him. Getting him a felony on his record will only ensure he goes hungry for the rest of his life. Sometimes I don't understand people. The world isn't black and white. Anyone so desperate for food as to break into a home obviously should get some help, not go to jail.

He ate EVERYTHING, and not only that, he didn't even bother to leave. Or take a shower, for that fact. Sure, you can be hungry, but breaking in is in no way a good thing to do.