By ashbox233 - 09/11/2010 04:18 - United States

Today, someone reckoned that I would never be in a relationship. So I made up this whole story about some made up guy named 'Nick' and posted stuff on my Facebook and Myspace that I'm dating him. Now all my friends want to meet him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 167
You deserved it 85 537

Same thing different taste

Top comments

omG_G00 0

People who can't get into relationships.

Comments

omG_G00 0

People who can't get into relationships.

btnhdude 0

lol robert pattinson looks like he's humping the stand in front of him

I use myspace..Facebook gives no privacy at all.

knibbsy 4

50, you use Myspace because you're only 14 and you haven't been exposed to enough your life yet to realize that Myspace isn't where it's at anymore. Stay on Myspace though, and you'll learn the meaning of exposure soon enough. From a 47 year old man.

And 50, you clicked her profile because you are that 47 year old man.

knibbsy 4
knibbsy 4

And I'm 37 years old, not 47.

50, Facebook gives you privacy. You just have to go to "Privacy Settings" and make your profile private. But whatever you can be ghetto on Myspace if you want.

bman134 0

damn you 77 you made me lose the game

starberries 0

I don't understand why people want to have privacy on a web site that's specifically designed to share things with people. If you want something to remain private, the solution is very simple: don't post it on facebook. Just post what you want to share, and everyone will be happy.

yeah, 92 that's totally true. not enough people get that 0.0

92 - Yes, it's meant for sharing with people. People that you know. Do you want any random stranger to be able to go to your profile and see all your posts, who's in your family, or even pictures of you?

lollipopXx 0

#1 agreed. To my knowledge, myspace is dead. And op, you should have known better than to make something up like that. Of course they are going to want to meet "Luke", if they think you can't get a guy or a relationship. Your life sucks on the fact that you have bad common sense.

renea890812 0

106, go to your privacy settings and check whats available...you can set it up where people can only see your user name and profile pic unless they're your friend....learn to use your privacy settings people and you'll be fine

Luke is her imaginary boyfriend, she just got mixed up.

52 ur too young to be 47/37. u failed.. trying to be a pervy old men.

lollipopXx 0

Luke. Nick. same thing. he is still made up no matter the name.

agirlnamedhope 0
Danniiboii22 0

Hahaha how did you think that was EVER going to work?!

You could also have chosen a more classy name. No offense to any Nicks that my be lurking this site.

PurplePigeon 0

what's a classy guy name? just wondering.

38, idk if it's the shot angle, but you really are beautiful. just saying.

I personally love the name Nick :) but I agree that her plan was not going to work.

whoisthisgirl 4

lol poor op just say people have asked you out and you didn't like any of them!

badbe 0

That'll teach you for lying to your friends. Haha ydi

You deserve it for not expecting your friends to want to meet 'Nick.'

If you want a boyfriend, stop "reckoning" and start "thinking," like a normal person.

She didn't reckon, the other guy did. Keep up numpty.

Draminicaus 0

I reckon you've never travelled near the Appalachian mountains, have you? If the word "reckon" irritates you so much, I'd hate to see what the word "Orta" does to you. lol

yes... why do people always think that the way they say things is the way its said all over the world (or even in America)? get some cultural knowledge and possibly sensativity xP. this is why the world hates america haha!

RedPillSucks 31

I didn't know people still used the word "reckon" in normal speech/writing.

that's actually quite sad.. but hey! at least you had something to do.. just pretend u broke up or whatever..