By Anonymous - 04/02/2012 02:48 - United Kingdom

Today, I argued with my girlfriend over her constantly wasting our money on acupuncture. She said if I could prove it was baloney, she would stop. After I showed her copious amounts of scientific proof debunking it as pseudo-science, she told me we're "taking a break" from our relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 725
You deserved it 11 884

Same thing different taste

Comments

crazyblackchick 0

Solution: stab her with a bunch of sewing needles and call it home made acupuncture. Either that, or just do an re-enactment of Issac's death from Final Destination 5.

Okay, really? My best friend has had trouble getting pregnant because of her irregular to non-existent period. She's tried medications to help, but they haven't been very effective. She's off the meds now and got medical coverage to try accupuncture and her period is now regular. About 85% of women who try accupuncture to increase fertility become pregnant after two menstural cycles. No ones period just becomes regular after 10-12 years of it never being regular.

I don't understand how anyone could find acupuncture appealing, and if your girlfriend is wasting your money on it, and then dumps you for proving it's a waste, then you're much better off without her. Let her waste her own money on the crap. Has she not seen 1,000 Ways to Die? Sheesh...

crazyblackchick 0

Why acupuncture isnt good: FINAL DESTINATION 5.

Actually my dog has a slipped disc and gets it and the acupuncture really works

FreddyAmazin 0

You can't spell "bologna", so your argument is invalid.

dominic1221 6

could say the same about people sacrificing goats to gods for a good harvest, though...

Simoneaux17 11

Tell her "Oh thank God! I was wondering when it would be over!"

YDI - for knocking it before you tried it - acupuncture can actually do alot of things, despite what 'science' is telling you