All scammed out

By Anonymous - 14/06/2015 15:37 - Croatia - Zagreb

Today, my wife paid a man with a fake crystal and an even faker accent to investigate the creakiness of our apartment complex floors. $300 later, she told me he'd found a "sinkhole of chi energy" and that the building may collapse if we don't pay him to disperse it. I want a divorce. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 713
You deserved it 3 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel a special vibe... And predict a sinkhole in your wallet...

Chill. Breathe in and out. Let the Chi flow through you....open up your chakras!

Comments

Chill. Breathe in and out. Let the Chi flow through you....open up your chakras!

Wait... Since when are dollars legal form of currency in Croatia?

I feel a special vibe... And predict a sinkhole in your wallet...

if u pay me, i can make sure vibe of da sinkhole in ure wallet transfers to mine

After reading 62s comment it feels like my IQ is taking a plunge into a sinkhole.

At this point OP, I don't know how you have the energy to deal with someone like this.

Eyalsh 32

divorce her, and give her a unicorn for settlement. tell her it farts rainbows and stuff

You can't fix stupid. Even when you're married to it..

Gotta watch out for them sneaky fortune teller people, heh.

You just need to talk it out with your wife. Get to know what's on her mind. There isn't a need to break families apart because of a trivial and minor thing. You got married for a reason. Cherish it, my friend.

you've got your head in a fantasized perfect reality my friend. I suggest you get out of it and into the real world

At least he tries to work things out and does not always run from his problems like divorce and separation. Those things should be thought about.

Agreed. Besides OP the divorce will cost you more. Just draw the line in the sand. Tell her she can spend her money if she wants (i.e. If she works for the money herself). But if it's your money, then you get to decide and she should not consult any more of these "services" without your agreement.

What if OP's wife is a stay at home mom? Is she not deserving of things she wants because she does not make the money her self?

Hmm interesting point. I still think that the man is the head of the household and the leader as well as the breadwinner and gets final say on how money is spent.

noonenoeone 22

42 why did you get down voted...everything you said is spot on. Anyone that would spend $300 on that BS because of creaky floors in a place they RENT isn't competent enough to hold a job paying much more than minimum wage. She needs to quit wasting his money and apparently his life/time.

Why did #42 get down voted? Cause his comment was sexist as hell. We're not in the middle ages, woman can make more then men, and a marriage should be a partnership. Not one person as a leader. If she does not work though, then she should not spend the money without consulting her husband

Not if she's wasting their joint money on chi sinkholes

If your partner is blowing hundreds of dollars on dumb things like that without consulting him, he is well within his rights to ask for divorce. What if she spends all his money and they go bankrupt?

19990231 29

Now what was she actually paying him for..?

That sucks. You should seriously consider a divorce, this is a red flag for stupidity. FYL.

How long have you two been married? I would hope you would have noticed her paranoia/superstition early

I once dated a girl who lived in a pretty bad neighborhood, she put tinfoil on her windows and told me it was a cheap alternative to curtains. Pretty believable, until long after we broke up she told me she actually did it to protect herself from aliens.

Well, Illegal Aliens don't have green cards to find work. (:

AnonymousZOMBIE 12

I'm sorry #38, what does that have to do with #9's post??

careful now. if you accidentally fall into the chi sinkhole, you'll be flushed out of life. it's very serious business.