By shameless - 28/04/2013 22:24 - United States - Canton

Today, I agreed to go on a date with the creepy guy from my Economics class because I'm so broke that I could really use the free meal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 717
You deserved it 15 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So.. the Economics class isn't working, then?

Food is food, no matter the means of acquiring it

Comments

Sorry OP....YDI in this case. Girls like you are the reason why most guys think we are all money grubbing bitches just using them for whatever we can get. Congrats on setting our gender back a few years.

At least I'm not the only person who feels this way.

homiwan 13

if you are lucky there will be a big sausage... ;-)

Hungry.... lead a guy on for a meal. Starving.... let the guy have a quick feel It's a slippery slope You shameless dope You're the one who'se a creep in this deal. Forget about college, sounds like you hAve a promising career opportunity as a prostitute.

f_ourlives2013 7

story of my undergraduate life.

martin1987uk 5

I did that once. I didn't really like the guy but I thought I'd get a free meal out of it. Well, the guy ended up not paying for me and my card got declined. Nice, huh?

If this comment were an FML, I'd totally hit YDI.

I wouldn't use him like that. Hungry or not, that is just mean. I'm sorry you're having it rough OP - I am too! But to take advantage of someone like that is just rude.

The fact you assume the meal will be free is... Problematic. You are taking advantage of him. My long term girlfriend bought her own food for the first few dates, and eventually we started taking turns paying. Much more fair.

jaredofmo 22

While it sucks that you had to do that, maybe you'll get to understand the guy better because of this. Maybe he's not as bad as he seems. You could get a free meal and a new friend in one go.