By shameless - 28/04/2013 22:24 - United States - Canton

Today, I agreed to go on a date with the creepy guy from my Economics class because I'm so broke that I could really use the free meal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 717
You deserved it 15 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So.. the Economics class isn't working, then?

Food is food, no matter the means of acquiring it

Comments

And they lived happily ever after...

Is this the e creepy classmate that remembers birthdays?

kitsune3 20

Getting a job would spare you from having to do this again in the future.

ShameOnYouOP 1

This makes me sick. So sick that I had to make an account just to tell you what a horrible person you are. I can't even believe that you would judge another person without even getting to know him first and than go and pretend to like him just to get a free meal. And the worst part is that after he paid for YOUR meal you go and tell thousands of people on FML that he's "creepy". He probably has more dignity and respect for others in his pinky finger than you have in your entire body. Learn some respect, OP.

I'm going to assume your probably not a girl because if you were, you would understand what she means by creepy. Have you ever had someone constantly ignore your rejections and polite ways of telling them you aren't interested? It really does start to get creepy because it the ones who can't take that simple no who end up never taking a no from a girl, no matter the situation. So I'm sorry but, until that's something you've personally dealt with, don't say it's unfair to call him creepy. You have no idea what he's done/said to OP.

astewardson 4

Been there, done that. Sorry about your luck!

I don't think you should feel bad. He probably is going to be happy to take you out, even if you think you don't like him, the date could change your mind. I have went on dates many times where I didn't think I would like the guy, sometimes I didn't and sometimes we would go on a few more dates :) I think if a guy takes you out he knows that there is a chance that it will fizzle and he will be out a bit of time and money, but that is dating. I don't think he will be like head over heels on the first date, so if you go out once and decide not to again, I don't think you were "using" him, I mean, he offered a date and you accepted. I don't think that makes you a bad person.

Did you read the same FML I did? In which OP insults the guy and makes it very clear that she's using him for the free food and no other reason.

Hit up olive garden and pretend your friend/date flaked on you after you chomp down the complimentary bread sticks

trav_o 8

So what would you do for a all you can eat buffet?! :D