By nic - 01/04/2009 20:06 - United States

Today, for April fools I decided to set off the smoke detectors in my friend's apartment while he was sleeping and saran wrap the outside of his bedroom doorway so he would smack into it. Instead, he jumped out the window and broke his leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 740
You deserved it 120 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idk whether to say your friends a moron, or you are.

DaftPyramid 0

Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

Comments

Er no, **** HIS life for jumping out the damn window

HAHAHAHHAHA. Do you understand how much I laughed at this? An hour non-stop. I officially am in love with you.

he heard a fire alarm he panicked he couldn't open the door what else would he do? He genuinely thought there was a fire so stfu.

kayPandastyle 15

thats hilarious i wish i coulda been a fly on the wall to see his face when you said april fools lmao

Today, I woke up to the sound of my smoke alarm. I didn't want to run outside my bedroom and get caught in the fire so jumped out the window and broke my leg. Turns out it was a joke. FML.

ow, sucks for him :/ but to everyone saying the OP is an ass, etc, i don't think they saw that coming. though they might have if they accessed the prank properly beforehand ¬¬ (lol @ #9!)

haha #9 dude that's a stupid and harsh prank. don't screw with things that put people into panic mode.

xXMILKYCHUNKSXx 0

First of all, you're a dumass and an asshole. Second, what the hell is saran wrap?

asshole! but your friend is pretty dumb too..i mean it was a smoke detector not a fire alarm (which would have been illegal, btw)