Stealth

By Andy - 18/11/2008 21:13 - United Kingdom

Today, I was having a smoke out on the balcony of my apartment. When I was walking back into the house, I walked straight into the large glass sliding door, loudly whacking it with my forehead, subsequently waking up my 2 other flatmates at 2.30am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 548
You deserved it 26 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch. If it makes you feel any better I walked outside once when the sliding screen door was closed. It was night time and I didn't see it. I ended up taking it with me. :x Glass doors are still more painful.

it's because his name is icemage. dumber ****. also if this person had been 'getting some fresh air' there would be so many less ydi's, as if this couldn't happen to a non smoker. stupid

Comments

Haha tht was very Lawlable, i imagine tht they were pissed or just confused......

skanksonaplane 0

ydi for saying flatmates. such a gay word

In the UK we say Flatmates instead of Room mates. Dunno how that's gay but meh.

And then you went back inside and walked over to your computer and posted this on FML as one long long long run on sentence and somehow it got accepted and now people are correctly saying YDI for being stupid enough to run into a glass door and not knowing how to use proper grammar.

Ouch. If it makes you feel any better I walked outside once when the sliding screen door was closed. It was night time and I didn't see it. I ended up taking it with me. :x Glass doors are still more painful.

Sessee 4

Owwie D: One time, when I was five or so, it was about 7pm and dark out (middle of winter) and we were getting ready to go to my grandma's. I was pretty excited, so I went to run outside and smacked my face into the glass door.

azzh0le 0

If I were your flatmates, I would have died laughing once I found out what woke me up :p

Put your bangs over your face and say it was a bat.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

YDI for thinking that people who are against smoking are nerds. I'm sorry that we don't support a product that can severely increase your risk of getting cancer dumbfuck.

it's because his name is icemage. dumber ****. also if this person had been 'getting some fresh air' there would be so many less ydi's, as if this couldn't happen to a non smoker. stupid

Jesus isn't nerd a compliment these days?

lol that reminds me of the time i was going outside and didn't realize the screen door was closed and walked through it hitting my friend with it.